Please note: all reservations are nonrefundable. Vouchers are NOT given to customers who have not cancelled their reservations at least 48 hours in advance, leave with another company at the airport, or fail to show up at their meeting location. Vouchers are no refunds. Please note: we do not offer Uber or Lyft pricing—our company’s services and pricing are different than other companies.
For online reservations or verbal agreements to prepay a pickup over the phone, a 20% gratuity will be added to the charge.
• For DTW clients: if it is an airport pickup from the McNamara Terminal, the chauffeur will meet you in the baggage claim area (lower level 1) near the Coffee Beans shop. The chauffeur will meet you by the baggage carousels for the North Terminal. For International Delta Terminal Arrivals, the chauffeur will meet you near the currency exchange.
• For DFW clients: pickup is curbside. Please call or text to inform the chauffeur which door number you are located at. If you would like a baggage meetup, please note there is an additional meet and greet fee.
• Call 800-734-1750 for questions or concerns. Clients should turn on their cell phones upon arrival.
• The chauffeur will wait up to 30 minutes for Domestic Arrivals and up to 45 minutes for International Arrivals free of charge. Any extra waiting time is priced at an hourly rate of $69/hr. The chauffeurs will monitor the flights for any delays or early arrivals. An additional $10 airport parking fee will be charged for airport pickups. A gratuity of 20% will be added to all reservations.
• Cancelation Policy: cancellations require at least a 48-hour notice for vouchers. Cancelled reservations will be provided with a cancellation confirmation code. For reservations cancelled at least 48-hour notice, vouchers will be given along with a code to obtain the voucher for future reservations. Please note that vouchers are not the same as a refund. Large reservations or 6+ passengers reservations are nonrefundable and non-changeable. Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full fare.
• For pickups more than 100 miles away, cash may not be accepted. Only credit cards, Zelle, or e- payments will be used in these cases, along with a copy of your photo ID. Reservations may be made and paid for without signatures.
• The company is not responsible for any loss because of service delays or termination due to mechanical breakdown. It does not provide any loss claim insurance for service interruption; the customer has to buy their trip interruption insurance. No claim against the company or its employee may be brought in this connection.
• The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the vehicles caused during the duration of the use by them or any members of their party. For each carpet or seat burn, a fee of $700.00 and up to the actual cost. The sanitation fee is $225.00. Alcohol Consumption and drug use in vehicles are prohibited by law. The customer will pay any fines. The chauffeur has the right to terminate the run without a refund if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is illegal to stand through the sunroof. Smoking is not permitted in our limousines.
• Reservation Agreement: the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that all rates quoted for services provided by DTW Limo Service/DFW Limo Service are estimates only. Final charges assessed upon service completion will be based on the service provided. Prices are subject to change with weather and road conditions without notice.
• Exceptions: the undersigned acknowledges and agrees that he is not responsible for personal property left in the vehicles. The undersigned acknowledges and agrees that the company reserves the right to assess a minimum fee of $200.00 for any necessary cleaning and damage to the vehicle beyond normal wear and tear. The company shall endeavour to maintain the schedule submitted by its customers, but such is not guaranteed. The company is not liable for delays in service, interruptions, or damages caused by acts of God, strikes, riots, authorities of law, public enemies, hazards or dangers caused by the state of war, quarantine, perils of navigation, inclement weather, hazardous road conditions, accidents or breakdowns, or any other condition beyond its control. For severe weather conditions, prices are subject to change without notice.
• Same terms and conditions apply to all phone reservations and online reservations.